Law Office of Thomas A. Neil

We will take care of you
Call (916) 446-4153

Divorce Attorney Sacramento, CA

Thomas Neil represents clients in custody, child and spousal support, and divorce cases. He also writes prenuptial and postnuptual agreements, files and defends restraining orders, and divides up pensions [QDROs] and and deferred compensation plans. Mr. Neil's AVVO (professional) rating is "Very Good"

Avvo Profile Thomas Neil

Our attorney fee rates will beat any other law office in the area. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards. In emergencies, we consult over the phone with a credit card.

Mr. Neil is a "hands on" attorney: He personally interviews each client, drafts nearly all pleadings, speaks with clients on the phone, and makes all court appearances.

Mr. Neil also drafts living trusts, and handles Drunk Driving cases and other misdemeanor criminal cases and criminal record expungements.

We have been in business 19 years serving clients in Sacramento, Citrus Heights, Fair oaks, Carmichael, Rancho Cordova, Folsom. Roseville, Auburn, West Sacramento, Elk Grove, and surrounding counties.

"Tom did a great job for me in a very difficult time in my life. His support as a friend and lawyer was invaluable. His follow up was great and he did an excellent job in settling my disputes. I recommend Tom as an attorney." [Roland Reese, divorce client]

"Mr. Neil was recommended by another attorney that I used from a different case. I was impressed with Mr. Neil from our consultation and retained him at the end of it. Mr. Neil has shown me his complete devotion to my case and every aspect involved in it. He has never at any point done things because he can, he has done them because he has true concerns for his clients and the out come of the case. I would use Mr. Neil for any further attorney needs that I may have that he practices in. I would also recommend Mr. Neil to anyone that needs a divorce Attorney." [Terry X, divorce client]

Mr. Neil has a perfect record (no complaints) with the state bar:
State Bar.

Contact an Attorney